Starting Over

Options
Hello, I was doing so good and then I fell off the wagon and I fell hard! I was sick last year for about a month and half, then came the holidays.

I got a Vivofit2 for Christmas which is awesome there is a red line of laziness that shows up if you have been inactive too long (which is me because I have a desk job).

Good luck to everyone and I am always looking for extra motivation.

Have a great day!

Replies

• mistressmozart
    mistressmozart Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too! i was on here 3 years ago and lost a lot of weight. it's been creeping back and just before xmas i went through a really painful break up and i'm an emotional eater!

anyway good luck to you! and add if you'd like to be friends to motivate each other :)
  • bellkat31
    bellkat31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon and the dang thang ran over me. However in 2016 I have been doing really well feels different this time so I am positive I will be successful. Good luck on your journey feel free to add me if you like.
  • SAHM247
    SAHM247 Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I too am back on the wagon. I have a one year old and still trying to lose baby weight. I wasnt really trying until now and I am so unhappy with how I feel. I broke my ankle a couple months ago and just got cleared to work out and those couple months of being lazy made me realize that it is not healthy. I am a great motivator if you would like to add me.