Does anyone eat Quest bars?

Options
2»

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,648 Member
    Options
    I just got an email that they are changing the recipe as they have had so many complaints about this.

BTW, the pumpkin spice ones were awful, and I love pumpkin spice anything.

I just got it too. They're giving away a couple bars (they give you the choices) to test.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I don't like them. I liked them a long time ago but I've gotten less and less able to stomach the artificial sweetener flavor so now I eat Think Thin instead.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I just got an email that they are changing the recipe as they have had so many complaints about this.

Changing them back to normal? Please say yes lol or you will dash my hopes and dreams!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,648 Member
    Options

Changing them back to normal? Please say yes lol or you will dash my hopes and dreams!

I believe the corn fiber syrup is sticking around. I'm mean. I'm ok with dashing your hopes and dreams. :p
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    It's a BIG NO.....

These things are just NASTY... and NASTY is being nice..

This! People raved about them so much, that I just had to try them. I wasted so much money trying to find a good flavor. I never did.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    I've tried them and I don't mind them. I just choose not to eat them because of the artificial sweetener (sucralose) that's in them.

Ohhhhh that's why the S'mores bar I tried tasted so nasty to me!
  • thehoss316
    thehoss316 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    @PeiDub What is this you say about a formula switch? When did this happen? I ask because I sensed something was up...
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I like the ones with splenda...beats the hell out of half axing something "natural" to try to accomplish the same goal.
  • frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    It depends on the flavor and which sweeteners will be in them. Sucralose (and many others) artificial sweeteners are in some of the newer varieties they've put out. You gotta read the label and be conscientious of what you're putting in your body.
  • SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I tried them but don't like them. They are all the same texture - extruded goo. More expensive than many of the other bars. Since it's all about individual taste why don't you buy one of 3-4 different flavors and see for yourself.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I believe the corn fiber syrup is sticking around. I'm mean. I'm ok with dashing your hopes and dreams. :p

Boooo! I was hoping they were back to normal :( (Stomps of to cry in the corner)
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    not anymore, but they are giving away 2 free bars of their "new" formula upon receiving all of the complaints so i hopped on that one!

there is a link in their IG bio if anyone is interested in getting the free bars.