Hello my fellow swolemates and swolediers.

Options

Replies

• dwd9191
    dwd9191 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a personal trainer in LA. Looking to add some people. I love to help and motivate. I like to inspire others and get inspired when I see others committed to health and fitness. Feel free to ask me any questions or add me to your friends list!
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    Credentials? Years/months in practice? Testimonials?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    What certifications do you have? You're 24, how long have you been a certified trainer?
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I want to bulk up and get swole too! How many protein shakes should I have a day? Everyone is always telling me I need to get protein in right after my workout but I was curious what you thought?

Thanks!
    Options
    *** crickets ***
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Come back! Really in need of some motivation and inspiration lately. I've really been working on calf definition and it seems like no matter how many calf raises I do, they're staying the same. What do you suggest?

We can share secrets. If you'll tell me about calf development, I can write you up a routine for trap and shoulder development. A little more work on your part, and you're there!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    and OP was never heard from again ...
  • jmule24
    Options
    He must be too busy inspiring others to get back to us MFP'ers who could use some inspiring.....
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    jmule24 wrote: »
    He must be too busy inspiring others to get back to us MFP'ers who could use some inspiring.....

maybe he is too busy taking selfies....
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Dang...guess I'll be floundering away aimlessly today.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    sigh/
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Story of my life.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Are you aware?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,571 Member
    Options
    When training a client to activate their core for the purpose of gaining proximal stability, what exercise modality should come first in the progression?
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    When training a client to activate their core for the purpose of gaining proximal stability, what exercise modality should come first in the progression?

Uhm... 3?
  • jmule24
    Options

The answer is curls, hammer curls, concentration curls, incline curls, curls in the squat rack.......and lastly curls on a boszu ball because that is great core stimulation......

How'd I do???
    Options
    :D:D:D
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,571 Member
    Options
    Here are the choices:

a. A sequence of movements in alternating planes with contralateral limbs raised off the floor.
    check

b. Sagittal plane shoulder movements with one arm raised off the floor.

c. Frontal plane hip movements with one knee raised off the floor.

d. Transverse plane hip movements with one knee raised off the floor.

• jmule24
    Options
    Here are the choices:

a. A sequence of movements in alternating planes with contralateral limbs raised off the floor.
    check

b. Sagittal plane shoulder movements with one arm raised off the floor.

c. Frontal plane hip movements with one knee raised off the floor.

d. Transverse plane hip movements with one knee raised off the floor.

E. Curls bro, Curls for the gurls!!!! DYEL Bro???