Get in Shape for Vacation!

Options
My family is going on vacation in 80 days! That means I have 80 days to transform my body into what I want it to be. I would really LOVE to lose about 10 lbs and tone up A LOT! I just want to feel good wearing a bikini, but i also know that's easier said than done.

Anyone in a similar situation, or hoping to get in shape for summer? I'm looking for some motivation, tips, success stories to encourage me, meal ideas that the whole family will eat (husband, 2 year old, and 3 year old), home exercise suggestions that don't require a lot of equipment, etc.

Stats: 5'2", 116.4 lbs, flabby!

Replies

• Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for some set programs that are built around only doing bodyweight exercises you can try out Darebee.com. Their programs have a level 1, 2, and 3 so they keep things challenging.

As far as getting the kids to eat I'm not sure there is a way to get regular food into them (I have two boys 2 and 4) but my wife does have a few recipes that are healthy and usually come through as winners. I can hit her up for the recipes if you want.