Today's NSV

Options
Back in October I went to David's Bridal to get fitted for a bridesmaid dress for a June 2016 wedding where I'm the maid of honor. At the time, they took my measurements and I tried on some dresses as a size 14. Today I went on my lunch break to order the dress and tried it on again...as a size 10! :) I'm going to look good in those wedding photos!

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Dropped another bag of clothes of to the 'goodwill' drop box for the local commune here. Yay.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    I cleaned out the closet this last weekend and tossed all but 2 pairs of dress slacks because they were waist size 38 and up (I can now where a 34 with a belt). also got rid of a lot of shirts that are at least 2-3 sizes to big now!
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,162 Member
    Options
    I feel a real push to work on maintenance every day. So nice to have increasing numbers of clothes that are "too large" in my closet, so I need to bag some up..... I think I've lost my habit of "making excuses" that have previously stood in my way of losing weight and maintaining it.
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I had bagged up all my larger clothes and put them in another closet. I kept saying I'd donate them but held on to them just a little longer. This weekend, I finally donated them. I've gained back every time in the past but this time...it really is going to be different.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! So in reality you're a size 6 because David's bridal always says you're 2 sizes bigger. Congrats!
  • Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    co-worker stopped me and asked what plan I was on, I discussed MFP and calorie counting....it was nice to be noticed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!