Weight gain products ???

Options
What are some good products i can use to help me gain weight? Ive struggled my whole life with maintaining a healthy weight, ive used ensure, and protien powders but they dont seem to help. I'm not looking to build muscle or bulk up.

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    peanut butter, whole fat milk, cheese, butter, fruit juice, cream based salad dressings, soda, etc.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Food, food and more food
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    food, lots and lots of food ...

if you dont want to bulk up, why are you trying to gain weight? Or are you associated bulking up with adding muscle?
  • faline7
    faline7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes i am associating bulking up with adding muscle, a little muscle is fine, i guess what i mean is im not wotking out. And purely just trying to add a little weight on to be healthier since i have an insanely fast metabolism im currently consuming 2,000 cals a day and staying 105
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Well if you're not looking to gain muscle, then you're looking to gain Fat? Easy! Eat lot's of sugar and carbs! ;)
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    GOMAD!!!! Gallon Of Milk A Day....... you'll be a cow in no time...... no pun intended........
  • Vcorz
    Vcorz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    faline7 wrote: »
    Yes i am associating bulking up with adding muscle, a little muscle is fine, i guess what i mean is im not wotking out. And purely just trying to add a little weight on to be healthier since i have an insanely fast metabolism im currently consuming 2,000 cals a day and staying 105

At 105, its OK to say youre adding fat.....you probably need some! If 2,000 calories isn't doing, try 2,250.....increase till you get results!
  • cupcake_4321
    cupcake_4321 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've heard a lot about this product called apetamin..it's a syrup that stimulates your appetite..I read a lot of good reviews on it so I ordered it myself.. I'm 5'5 and 98lbs.. I sometimes eat only once a day and not much.. I just got it in yesterday so today was my first day taking it..it is 5:10pm and I've already eaten about 2000 calories..it's Def worth a try! I'm excited for my WG journey and will be posting updates!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    edited January 2016
    Options

2000 calories is not that much.. so your metabolism isnt as fast as you would probably think.

But overall, just add more nutrient dense foods; red meats, dark fish, nuts/legumes, add oils to foods or marinades, avocado, high sugar fruits, starches, high calorie protein bar, protein shakes, bagels with peanut butter, full fat dairy, cheese, etc...
  • blairwaldorf2
    blairwaldorf2 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    What are some good products i can use to help me gain weight? Ive struggled my whole life with maintaining a healthy weight, ive used ensure, and protien powders but they dont seem to help. I'm not looking to build muscle or bulk up.

I've been making this smoothie lately with my Blendtec (best investment ever).

Try making a smoothie. They are packed with nutrition. I have been making a cacao + hemp seeds + walnuts + homo milk + banana smoothie every day. This amounts to 600 calories. Crazy. Very delicious.