230lb 5'5" -------> need to lose 100lbs..but happy with 50lbs

Options
13»

Replies

• KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, I want to lose like 100lbs but I use smaller goals because they seem more attainable. Add me if you like! I will send a request!
  • laurajkerns
    laurajkerns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    M0nay07 wrote: »
    Anyone else at my starting weight and looking to lose that much?

I'm the same. Wanting to lose that by august.
  • Ssmith31106
    Ssmith31106 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started at 242 and am now 211...goal weight is 148 but honestly I'd be thrilled if I hit the 150s!!! Anyone here please feel free to add me!!!
  • CountryLady47
    CountryLady47 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, I have about the same stats as the poster.. is everyone counting calories? Did you have it set at 2lbs a week or 1, hope OP doesn't mind the questions.. this is very helpful
  • M0nay07
    M0nay07 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, I have about the same stats as the poster.. is everyone counting calories? Did you have it set at 2lbs a week or 1, hope OP doesn't mind the questions.. this is very helpful

Hi thank you for responding to this thread ☺.I have it set at 2lbs a week..However some times I vary it between 2lbs ton1.5 to 1lb depending on the day.I do this on days I have over eaten but still want to make sure Im in the losing part of spectrum..I know sounds confusing
  • abkesler
    abkesler Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm at 236....Heaviest I have ever been and MISERABLE! It was so easy to be lazy and eat whatever! I know this is going to be a challenge and I'd love support you on this journey!