U.K. Buddies ?

Options

Replies

• tonycharles76
    tonycharles76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    MRSLJ1975 wrote: »
    Hi all :) I'm Lisa and so far down 40+lbs down and hoping to get another 14lb at least, lots of US fab buddies but not many UK so love to add some interactive buddies

Hi there I'm Tony from Essex once was 21st 9lb, I lost 9st 9lb but due to back injury crept back up to 16st 4lb. Be good to motivate each other UK support would be good
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm uk also. Any Brummies here who can boot me up the *kitten* n motivate me?

I need kick up *kitten* to Hunni x
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    Sheffield Here :-D woop woop

Some1s excited x
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    MRSLJ1975 wrote: »
    Hi all :) I'm Lisa and so far down 40+lbs down and hoping to get another 14lb at least, lots of US fab buddies but not many UK so love to add some interactive buddies

Hi there I'm Tony from Essex once was 21st 9lb, I lost 9st 9lb but due to back injury crept back up to 16st 4lb. Be good to motivate each other UK support would be good

Hey Tony
  • Rebel_Leader
    Rebel_Leader Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Dhiran from Bournemouth. Lost few pounds and put on muscle since I've been using mfp. The other half is happy. Add me for motivation and feel free to give me a kick when I'm not pulling my weight!
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    Hello I'm Dhiran from Bournemouth. Lost few pounds and put on muscle since I've been using mfp. The other half is happy. Add me for motivation and feel free to give me a kick when I'm not pulling my weight!
    I'm good at kicking lol
  • NoteForJulie
    NoteForJulie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    In Australia atm, but UK bound in a couple of weeks. Mid 30's, single, lots of work to do and I don't really get out much but have begun my 'healthy lifestyle' change, so add away :)
  • Trixiebelle2016
    Trixiebelle2016 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK too :)
  • WishfulThinking0
    WishfulThinking0 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only one from Portsmouth here, feel free to add me :) I'm 18 just using MFP to maintain
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    Hi girls
  • __Fatty2Fitty__
    __Fatty2Fitty__ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK also xx
  • PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi lm based in North East UK, have been on before, feel free to add me, but add a message
  • Spliff_doctor73
    Spliff_doctor73 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yep I am UK, Yorkhire pothead ;)¬~~~ although I am serious about losing weight. in my 40's need to try make my 50s.
  • fitelena22
    fitelena22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey all! London here, feel free to add me
  • kec_15
    kec_15 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am not from the UK... However I have a huge desire to know more about the world and people in it. My dream is to travel there one day, but until then I would love to meet some of you and learn more about it while getting fit from miles away!
  • Carothom
    Carothom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a Lancashire lass. Been using MFP for a few years & only just found the blog & community section! Feel free to add. I'm a Billy no mates!
  • beckyml1980
    beckyml1980 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian... But I LOVE the UK. My mother and father are from Kent.... I love me some UK friends :smile: I'm a daily logger and supporter. Did I mention that I love all things UK??
  • abdefender
    abdefender Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bath here...feel free to add if from UK
  • MrsHWilky
    MrsHWilky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    British born, yorkshire lass, located in Vienna!
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    Hi all ... Feel free to add