Fit Bit One

Options
Hi Everybody,
I got a Fit Bit One a couple of weeks ago. It is really great. It has helped me adjust what I'm doing so I can sustain this lifestyle change FOREVER! I have the dongle attached to my PC on my desk. I wanted to connect with Bluetooth to my Samsung Galaxy SGH-1757M I successfully downloaded the app but my phone can't see my Fit Bit. I read some forums on the internet that say this does happen with this model of phone.

I am wondering if anybody out there has successfully connected their Fit Bit One to their Samsung Galaxy SGH 1757-M phone and tell me how to do it.

Thanks!:wink:

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure which Galaxy that is, but fitbit only syncs with the following samsung devices:

Galaxy S4
    Galaxy S III
    Galaxy Note II
    Galaxy Note 10.1 (tablet I think)

From the supported devices page:
    Fitbit is the first connected device to offer both Bluetooth 4.0 syncing to select iOS and Android devices. Syncing is available on all iOS devices after the iPhone 4S. For Android, while many phones have a Bluetooth 4.0 chip, not all are able to be accessed by apps like Fitbit. Fitbit is working closely with phone manufacturers to try to develop syncing capabilities for more phones. Please check back to see the latest devices with sync support.
  • Thinnyminime
    Thinnyminime Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your reply...this is a Galaxy S II...not looking good for me...but at least I have it working with my PC
  • AmberCHP
    AmberCHP Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    oh darn, I just bought an S2 and was hoping to sync them...