Hi

Options
I am an older female working on my weight. I like exercise. I hope to lose weight in goal segments. I've been fat for a while. Well I look forward to sharing and learning.

Replies

• JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Oh your name says you don't like your body. I've been there, and I still struggle with certain parts.

Welcome to MFP, and you know this site can be addicting. If you work hard, and I know you will, you will soon be changing your name to something like, "hotbooty".
  • chelcdub
    chelcdub Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I believe the first step is accepting YOURSELF. You appear to be quit negative about yourself at first glance. You have no profile picture and your screen name is downgrading your own body. If you can't accept and love the body you're in now, how can you work towards improving something you dislike? I know I come off judging but, I used to nit pick everything on myself...you know how much weight I lost then...NOTHING. It wasn't until I got real and said I did this to my own body. My stomach is chubby, but my legs are awesome. Loving yourself is changing not only your body, but your mind...I wish you good luck and acceptance.