I think I just agreed to do a mud run...

Options
2»

Replies

• galenofedgewood
    galenofedgewood Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    It's s amazgly fun. Just be careful and don't break anything!
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I did the Gut Check Challenge ... Mud ..... awesome!!
    Next in October I'm doing the 5K Foam Fest ... Mud and Foam .... AMAZING!!!

Rock it out!!! You'll have a blast. Dont worry about dying just have fun!!! And bring trash bags and flip flops!!
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    If you are doing the Dirty Girl Mud Run, you won't die. It is not tough but it is tons of fun. Just an FYI. The shower house only had hoses connected to a water truck. No shampooing was allowed in there. I put our clothes in a trash bag and threw them in a bucket of water to soak when I got home. I rinsed them again under the hose before throwing them in my washer. It all washed out though. My daughter enjoyed it so much that she signed up to do a Warrior Dash with her boyfriend this month. He was disappointed that he couldn't run the Dirty Girl Run with us and wanted to do that one with her.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    You're not going to die. You'll be addicted and want to sign up for tons more. The mud runs, in my opinion, are much easier than just straight up, non-stop running. All the obstacles really give you a chance to get your heart rate down and catch your breath. You're gonna have a blast.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Yeaaaaaaaaaah I got signed up for one in August. I really don't want to die, either. :noway: My kids are doing a mini one next Saturday. I'm just watchin' that bad boy. :laugh:
  • Tlbrown1985
    Options
    im doing the color blast 5k aug 4th. im soooo excited :)
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You know the kind. 5K of obstacles, mud, and silly costumes. It sounds fun as hell, but I'm worried I'm going to die :embarassed:

Just did my first one 2 weeks ago...my chant for the entire 6 months prior was "I'm gonna die...I've lost my mind...I'm gonna die!" ...I didn't die! It was an absolute blast! I really recommend the value of working on upper body strength and running on uneven surfaces. I loved it so much I'm doing another one in October and can't wait!