newme

Options
I've been faithfully Journaling and logging in on MFP, but it's been 3 weeks and no lose. I've lost that bloated feeling but the scale doesn't budge. Anyone else having this problem?

Replies

• MsLindaC2015
    MsLindaC2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    joo607 wrote: »
    I've been faithfully Journaling and logging in on MFP, but it's been 3 weeks and no lose. I've lost that bloated feeling but the scale doesn't budge. Anyone else having this problem?
    I thought I was having the same problem until I figured out my weight loss wasn't reflecting accurately. Had to go to the website to fix, feel better now. Don't know if this is the case with you, but it's worth checking.

• cherryblossombabe
    cherryblossombabe Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Check your setting on MFP, make sure all your details are correct, weight, fitness level etc..
    Try investing in kitchen scales, that's what I done. I found out that way what I thought were normal portions were way off. I started weighing out my foods and logging. By doing so I noticed such a difference in the scale numbers. I started losing again.
    The scales seem a lot to do at first but after a while you won't even need to weigh some foods because you will just know what's right.
  • joo607
    joo607 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your suggestions. Im determined. I wish you both success too. We're all in this together.