My story

I'm on a mission to take back my health. Ever since I could remember I've always been fat. I've always been the fat kid. Growing up was tough always being teased by everyone. I was always self conscious about my weight. But I decided enough was enough before starting my freshman year of college I decided to lose weight. My weight was 167 within 3 weeks I was weighing 150. I never felt so great, but as weeks past I began to fall into old habits. I grew confident thinking to myself I will work this pizza off later, but later never came. 5 years later I'm here weighing 190 I've never been this fat in my entire life. I'm as big as my dad. What happen to me. What happen to the guy that counted calories and watch his saturated fats. Well enough is enough I'm tired of feeling slow and sleepy. If I continue this habit, know I will get diabetes and heart problems.I have to change my ways and I know I Will. I understand that I will have to take this day by day. The transformation will not be overnight. This is a journey I'm ready to take.

Replies

• JaeDaKing
    JaeDaKing Posts: 50 Member
    You got it buddy! We shall conquer our goals!
  • maximecanadien
    maximecanadien Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I am sorry about that but I know how you feel I also weight 190 at 5 f9 and about 8 years a go I was weighing 160 now I take nerve pills have sleep apnea n my heart hurts time to time Iam 26 but I understand what your going throw I been called fat also n called names don't give up Iam trying to stard back with the health life style but it's hard keep going I know u can do it
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    You can do this/ As you said just one day at a time.
  • jonathankun
    jonathankun Posts: 2 Member
    I want to thank all of you guys for your kind words. Thank you very much!
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Day by day it wil get easier think it as a new lifestyle and think how amazing you will look and feel once youve got to where you want to be .for me aiming for a goal is helping me stay focus and when you reach that goal find another one to aim for .feel free to add me as a friend