Premium anyone

Options
but really do I need to subscribe on this, fairly good experience so far and not sure if I need any more info.. what do you think,?

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    no
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    In your case probably not. For me, yes I use it and won't go back!
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    "need" is personal. Setting macros by grams, different calorie goals on differen days (eg 5:2) and lack of advertising works for some.
  • KnitSewSpin
    KnitSewSpin Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have premium because I don't like the advertising.
  • fatboyslimRP50
    fatboyslimRP50 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    with you in that, not sure if a have time/inclination for that sort of micromanagement - and it seems that this bespoke advertising is always directing me back to a boutique hotel in Dublin I stayed in 2 weeks ago! (The Dylan - v good if you get a chance)
  • vansnyder
    vansnyder Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I really like trying apps for free before buying, but once I found I liked it and this program really seems to be helping me. I prefer to support the company that provides apps, I like. That is a personal thing and I am not trying to push it on anyone else. I do like not haveing the ads all the time but I haven't used any of the other upgrade options. "Yet" Having kept track of my diet on another program for several months I recently had a doctors visit which showed I was getting high blood pressure so I went back and was able to really check what my meals had done to me. I had not been watching my salt intake, and it had gotten way to high. (I did purchase the other app also). I liked the other app. but this one is easier to use with the bar code scanner and I love that it intagrates with some fitness apps to show calories burned. So personally I will continue to purchase this until someday in the distant future when something much better comes along. :)

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    nope
  • SFCStank
    SFCStank Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I like being able to adjust things like the calories added from exercise and macros, but more importantly I like supporting sites like this that provide a quality product without trying to financially rape every user. Nothing is free so I don't mind paying to help keep the site up and to show my appreciation for their quality work.
  • jpcebu
    jpcebu Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am using the 5:2 diet and need different calories two days a week so I bought in. Just for the convenience of having my Mondays and Thursdays calories to 600.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    If you feel guilty about all that this program offers for free, you can buy Under armour clothes (I beleive they own the site).