NO Soda for 30 Days!

hoperochelle11
hoperochelle11 Posts: 37 Member
Hi guys today I am starting a 30 day no soda challenge! Feel free to join me!

Replies

• 19Remco80
    19Remco80 Posts: 51 Member
    Great! I'll go along, but I don't drink it anyway :D Good luck!
  • Anonycatgirl
    Anonycatgirl Posts: 502 Member
    Do I get a prize or something? Since I don't like soda and rarely drink any, this one would be easy! (Now if you said no coffee or no wine, I'd run. But running burns calories, right?)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    WELL DONE!!! Keep it up!
  • MyPrimalLife
    MyPrimalLife Posts: 123 Member
    that sounds great, i will join. i am so bad about drinking soda, and my A1C is high, so i was told to quit. will happily join! hooray! :)
  • monark776
    monark776 Posts: 3 Member
    Count me in. I drink Diet Pepsi every day. This won't be easy! I been told it will help. Can't hurt! Arg... No DP
  • dmijal26
    dmijal26 Posts: 2 Member
    I stopped drinking "pop" a week ago today. First couple days were rough, and to be quite honest, I have a glass bottle of Coke in the fridge..."in case of an emergency". Almost grabbed for it a few times, but after those first few days, the craving for it has subsided. I have substituted it with plain carbonated water. Seems to be doing the trick.
  • tufty68
    tufty68 Posts: 1 Member
    I need this one. I'm addicted to diet dr pepper. Are we supposed to do something to join a challenge, or is posting all that is required?
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    I stopped drinking diet coke 14 months ago. I tried it once or twice since but now it tastes like battery acid to me. I can only imagine what it did to my stomach. Good luck to all of you. You can do it!
  • Kennadiesmommy14
    Kennadiesmommy14 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in!
  • mrsmarine1987
    mrsmarine1987 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in! I drink so much Coke and fizzy pop I don't think it is doing me any good. I'm on my second day of going cold turkey, I feel fine but boredom makes me want to grab a can! Good luck everyone
  • I'm in! I've recently developed a Pepsi habit and I want to get rid of it
  • kitkat61
    kitkat61 Posts: 1 Member
    I have had no sodas since Jan 2nd so I have had none for 25 days
  • kalliecolegrove
    kalliecolegrove Posts: 5 Member
    so in, I just got obsessed with Diet Coke out of no where. trying to cut back considering the diet sodas are terrible for you. wish me luck. day 1! :D
  • Jessicamarie760
    Jessicamarie760 Posts: 2 Member
    Im in! I typically get a soda when out to eat... Cut back #1, nosoda. Thank you!
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Im in. I started yesterday. So I am on day 2. I am trying to up my water intake and get rid of the crap. Even though I drank diet soda, it is still crap. Great challenge idea.
  • nerziegirl
    nerziegirl Posts: 6 Member
    I will join you! This is day one for me! Good luck!
  • laurenbowen2904
    laurenbowen2904 Posts: 77 Member
    I stopped drinking soft drink in December (was a MAJOR Diet Coke addict - 3 cans a day over a large number of years.) The first 4 days I had a killer detox headache (almost throwing up it was so bad) but I stuck it out and now am almost 8 weeks clean. I feel so much better! If you can get through detox you will be fine. Good luck to you all!
  • kalliecolegrove
    kalliecolegrove Posts: 5 Member
    a tip is when you crave soda just run out and grab an iced green tea, it tastes bitter at first but you get used to it and it's really good for you honestly and it will benefit you WAY more than you can imagine. I drink a HUGE green iced tea every morning at school
  • LBChrisco
    LBChrisco Posts: 2 Member
    I am in. I drink soda and sweet tea way too often! It's time to increase my water intake, and let the empty calories go!
  • o0kate0o
    o0kate0o Posts: 1 Member
    Sounds good. I don't drink soda, but I drink way too much powerade and it is just as bad for you sugar wise.