ANYONE looking for some new MFP friends?!

Options

Replies

• chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send fr
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request! Would love to give you some motivation!
  • lrod2306
    lrod2306 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm Lisette, I'm 24. I'm trying to break my bad habits and been on MFP for about a month, Add Me!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Added!!
  • KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    hey, always looking for new pals! Whether you're trying to lose 100 or 10 lbs, training for a marathon or just trying to be healthier. I like motivating others because it comes right back at me!

I'm 27, 5"4 131 lbs. Looking to lose 10 more lbs. I mostly focus on running.

Add me :)
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Will do!
  • JessicaLynnSmith1019
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Jessica. I am a 31 y/o mother to three beautiful babies and I am new to MFP, actually I have only been using the site for about a week. I have accumulated 1 friend which is my husband just to get me started but that is not going to be any real help. Did not want to hurt his feelings but females and males are just a little different when it comes to weight lose in general. I was hoping to find a couple of females that would understand and could be very supportive to me and vice versa. My youngest is 2 1/2 years old and I gained an excessive amount of weight 186. My normal weight is usually between 125 - 135. I have managed to get down to 173 lbs, but that's where it has decided to stop and I NEED HELP!!!! So if there are any willing females, males too, that want to be a friend for support on my end and yours please......I need all the help and support I can get. Good luck to everyone one MFP whether they are looking to lose, gain, etc!!!!!

:smile:
  • yunniex
    yunniex Posts: 2
    Options
    21 going on 22! My first day on MFP! Feel free to add me: I need all the motivation I can get! :)
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    I am here for you Jessica!!!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Hey girl! You will love it! Everyone on here is great!! I will send you a request :)
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    the more support the better. I've been doing this for a little bit, but still learning how some things work. :smile:
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    I agree!!
  • rebes90
    rebes90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and have only one MFP friend! I'll send you a request!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    Options
    Ok!!
  • Ralph113
    Ralph113 Posts: 25
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily. Thought I was doing great but today I skipped breakfast and had a sundae, oh well always tomorrow.
  • alchemyspirit009
    Options
    Hello,

I just joined a couple of days ago and I don't have any friends as of yet.

I am 43 and looking to lose about 15 pounds and get into great shape. I tried to workout everyday and eat healthy.

Take care,
    Sean.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    trying to put a ticker on my page. I can copy it but not sure how to paste it... help
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, and on here all the time. Love interacting with everyone and getting and recieveing motivation :) feel free to add me :)
  • Skiffee
    Skiffee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21. New-ish. Been here about a month. Only have two friends at the moment, and they are the two guys I know in real life. :)
    My name is Josh.
    Please, feel free to send me a friend request!
  • GettinSwoler
    Options
    22 here
    ****posting expert on stuff that doesn't matter, excellent in not being serious

can give honest, politically incorrect advise on dieting and weightlifting though