Biotin and weight gain?

Options
And if so have you noticed any weight gain? I started taking it about a week or so ago and I have been eating right and going to the gym but for some reason iv gain weight around the mid section and that's the only thing that I can think of that might be causing it? Anyone else ever had that happen

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    It's just a vitamin, I don't think there's any correlation.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I've taken biotin for years & have lost lots of weight. I don't think it's the vitamins. Did you just start working out? That can make you retain fluid at the beginning. Are you weighing & logging your food?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    amyk0202 wrote: »
    I've taken biotin for years & have lost lots of weight. I don't think it's the vitamins. Did you just start working out? That can make you retain fluid at the beginning. Are you weighing & logging your food?

or TOM
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I've been taking biotin for two months now-no weight gain.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    ive been taking it for a couple of months and havent had an issue with weight gain.

i *do* think it may make me hungry, but i solved that by taking it right before i go to bed. LOLOLOL
  • cheekitty
    cheekitty Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    No weight gain here either, and I've been taking it for 9 months.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    years and lost over 50 due to working out like a mad man!!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I take it everyday, and have for about a year and half. No weight gain.
  • northernbelle2
    northernbelle2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hmm not sure then. It does say it can make u more hungry so I think that might be what it Is.. but also my workout regiment has been upped so maybe it's just my body getting used to the heavier weights. And it just happened to be around the same time. Thanks ya'll