Looking for Motivated Friends!

Options

Replies

• iShineBright_27
    iShineBright_27 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    markyy29 wrote: »
    My Name is Mark. Im pretty active on here and love to cheer everyone on. I dont have a huge friends list so please feel free to add me. Im also a Chef by trade so if you need any tips in the kitchen , please feel free to ask. Im pretty active being a big guy, i try and get to the gym 3 to 4 times a week and love hiking when weather permits. Looking forward to meeting new people. I reside in Nevada, USA

Perfect mark! I added you! So hopefully you can throw some recipes up or help me get more creative in the kitchen with food ideas!
  • iShineBright_27
    Options
    i need more too. I have 6-7 pounds left but they are the most stubborn! add me if you like :)

Ha ya I could agree towards the end it's always harder to lose. But just keep your head up high and they will be gone before you know it. This part, is the ultimate test to show you how strong you are as a person!
  • iShineBright_27
    Options
    Bump
  • iShineBright_27
    Options
    Bump
  • iShineBright_27
    Options
    Bump
  • adricdaly
    adricdaly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bump

Hello!! My name is Audri, and I'm looking to lose about 60 lbs by November for my wedding. :c
    I need all the motivation I can get! I'm glad to see that there are so many others with their goals, I wish you guys all the best of luck in pursuing your journey to health! :))
  • NickReeder
    NickReeder Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just looking to lose weight, reach my goals, and motivate others to reach theirs.
  • CarlaBay
    CarlaBay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Newbie! Looking to lose...well a lot! Happy to offer support, in return for support! Feel free to add!
  • JScottBldrs
    JScottBldrs Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Back for a second time here. 9 lbs down and about 30 to 35 left. I like to run and bike. My food and exercise logs are open. Friend request sent to OP, Others feel free to add.
  • pansamanchada
    pansamanchada Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    What up. Lets Connect.

whatever this guy said ;)
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking at loosing these last stubborn 5-8kgs as well I have just started with a personal trainer and doing weights. Feel free too add me :)
  • carrierose2
    carrierose2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Just started back here and determined to meet my goal this time. Joined a weight loss program to give me that extra nudge just in case.
  • smalls9686
    smalls9686 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Carb it up and work hard ;) add me for a positive look to life B)

Carbs really? Not trying to be funny... I
  • smalls9686
    smalls9686 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    smalls9686 wrote: »
    Carb it up and work hard ;) add me for a positive look to life B)

Carbs really? Not trying to be funny... I just never heard of that as a means to loose weight.
  • iShineBright_27
    Options
    Added everybody and happy ya'll are wanting to join my journey & have me join yours! I hope I can help motivate and help you to your goals!

Kristi
  • iShineBright_27
    Options
    Bump