Richard Simmons

Options
kathryn2130
kathryn2130 Posts: 13 Member
edited January 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
I absolutely love my Richard Simmons videos. I have Sweatin To The Oldies 1, 2, 3, and 4 and Disco Sweat. I love that it's never boring and he has people of all sizes, at different points in their weight loss journey on his videos. Its so encouraging to see that you don't have to be already in shape to begin getting in shape with his workouts. Does anyone else here use his videos?

Replies

• quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Ages ago. They were great fun when I had little tykes because they'd dance with me. ;) I haven't done them in a long long time because my goals changed but I have fond memories of doing his workouts.
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I don't use his workout stuff, but i got to meet him some years ago when he was attending a book show event. He's just as perky and wonderful and positive in real life as he is in his videos!
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I used those to lose my baby weight after all three of my pregnancies. Love Richard Simmons!
  • CarboUnload
    CarboUnload Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have the videos, but I don't have the VCR anymore. Bummer. I'm not sure if I can find his stuff on Youtube, though. I loved doing the workouts and I find Richard to be an incredibly inspirational person with a heart of gold. So many people make fun of him and I never understood why. He does incredible work.
    Haters gonna hate, I guess.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I find him annoying
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I find him annoying

Understatement of the day.