I need accountability

Options
I have been logging for a couple months, 46 days straight though. A couple years ago I started using MFP and lost 20 pounds. I love this app. Only like, 2 of my friends log though & I need the accountability. I'm 24, single mom, I work a good amount of my 10 hour days sitting down. When I get home I'm exhausted.. and it's very hard to keep focus when no one is pushing me. When I see people do better, it makes me want to do better! I need friends on here. I need to be held accountable! Thanks!

Replies

• jimmyunkle
    jimmyunkle Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log everyday
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Easy way: Open your diary and ask people to look at it. Keeps me in check.
  • SabrinaBergman
    SabrinaBergman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Same here. Feel free to add
  • Yvonnie16
    Yvonnie16 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I look at all my friends diary every day. Actively follow up, comment and message. Lets do this. You can add me. Cheers :)
  • CatherineWarburtonHayhurst
    Options
    I log daily! Please add me and we can support each other in our journey :)
  • dasher602014
    dasher602014 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Whole different world for me. No kids, older, retired but in the same fight for less weight and as you age, it becomes a health issue too. You can add me.
  • johnka25
    johnka25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I log daily!! I'm in need of a little inspiration and motivation. I work an office job by day and have a 45 minute commute to work and back every day so by the time I get home, after cooking dinner, working out is the last thing on my mind. I'd like some peers to motivate me to do mini workouts or people who just like posting inspirational messages for me to read. Add me!
  • racerguy
    racerguy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I work the night shift and have a 40 minute commute to and from work. By time I get home I don't want to do anything but sleep. I started my journey last year and gave up. I am determined to stay with it this time. I've lost 10lbs so far and want to drop another 50+. Feel free to add me and give me the kick in the butt I need.
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Chandra, feel free to add me. I too have difficulty staying accountable. I have family/friends IRL who don't log in or I can't see their diaries... most of the time they just don't log food/log in consistently. It's very hard for me to stay motivated evening being on maintenance to a degree (wanting to lose 5 lbs). I have mostly good weeks and then mess them up somehow by eating 1 bad thing (overdoing it usually) then trying to claw my way out of the mess, lol!

Anyhow, I'm really selling myself here! We've all got struggles.