Anyone from UK

Options
smiffymfc
smiffymfc Posts: 15 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi to everyone looking for and giving support to fellow MFP users from the UK seems to be mainly from the US feel free to add me

Replies

• MadamSabs
    MadamSabs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Uk
  • V_ince
    V_ince Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey from London here. Always looking for more Brits invite away
  • SoleilxStitch
    SoleilxStitch Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from London, there are a few UK threads at the moment so you may want to post in those too.
  • lisajaynewegg
    lisajaynewegg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    smiffymfc wrote: »
    Hi to everyone looking for and giving support to fellow MFP users from the UK seems to be mainly from the US feel free to add me

Hi I'm from UK n new to the keto diet any help would be great
  • kylehancock84
    kylehancock84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

LisaJayNewegg,

An excellent place to start on the Keto diet is Ruled.Me. They are where I got my start when I first started Keto back in June of last year. The site contains the foods you can eat, the foods you can't eat, what to expect when on the Keto diet, and more. Dig into it! I did it hardcore until the beginning of September. During the process I lost 30lbs and I have kept it off.
  • lisajaynewegg
    lisajaynewegg Posts: 8 Member
    Options

LisaJayNewegg,

An excellent place to start on the Keto diet is Ruled.Me. They are where I got my start when I first started Keto back in June of last year. The site contains the foods you can eat, the foods you can't eat, what to expect when on the Keto diet, and more. Dig into it! I did it hardcore until the beginning of September. During the process I lost 30lbs and I have kept it off.

I've been doing vlcd since October last year n fluctuating between 21 n 28lb loss but it's all meal replacement n based on 600 cals which is great for weight loss but isn't something that fits in with normal eating . My colleague at work recommend the keto diet as it's still based on ketosis . I'm just a bit baffled with the macro side of things .