fasting

Options
How do I log fasting days? Help

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Need more information! When you say fasting are you consuming absolutely nothing, and worried that your "X day streak" will be lost? Or you're consuming a very small amount and it wont let you close your diary? (You don't have to push the button)
  • zwright0209
    zwright0209 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nothing but water first day. On days when consumption is small and I don't close will it still calculate?
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Still calculate what?

You could always log something, and then remove it, so your "streak" is maintained. If you don't close diary all the entries are still there.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Are you fasting because you think it's fun, or because you think you have to?
  • zwright0209
    Options
    Religion
  • zwright0209
    Options
    Thanks for the help
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    It will always calculate. I have not closed a diary in over a year (because too lazy) and all my records are still there.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Religion

That's commendable. Just don't overdo it. Take care of your health. Regard your body as a temple.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Nothing but water first day. On days when consumption is small and I don't close will it still calculate?

it saves all your data and the only thing you miss is the 5 weeks guesstimate of where you'll be if every day was the same
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Still calculate what?

You could always log something, and then remove it, so your "streak" is maintained. If you don't close diary all the entries are still there.

Your steak is actually based on logging into the website or app. No food logging is required.
  • zwright0209
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your comments they have helped. Great eating better success to all of you ;-)
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Still calculate what?

You do not have to log food to maintain your streak. All you have to do is log onto MFP.