Fitness trackers

Options
Hello there I am the queen of fitness trackers. I started with fit bit one, that was good but switched to the flex but my daughter took it and it didn't track stairs! so I got the charge HR. I was browsing through the internet and came across the withings Activitè Pop watch. Love it and bought one. Much more stylish and their app is good. But now I want to get a jawbone up 3. They have nifty colours to. I watched reviews that state their phone app is great with feed backs etc. I find with the withings 10 000 steps are harder to obtain than with the fit bit. I am a nurse so I we move a lot. So I wonder which is more accurate. Does anyone us the the acitivtè watch or the jawbone up? The Activitè watch does not track elevation/stairs, but they have a different tracker that does. Does the jawbone up 3 track this?

Replies

• smit7633
    smit7633 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I don't have a fitness tracker; however if you really want to know how good and app is the best way to find out is to read the reviews in the play store where you would download the app