From Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred to the next exercise regime. Recommendations?

Options
Hello! I started my journey back in September with Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred. I workout 3-4 times a week having been committed to work and family engagements, I couldn't pull off the consecutive thirty day circuit training. I am 5 feet and 9' and weigh 83 kg the last I checked in November. I packed on a couple of pounds for sure but have have established some endurance for 30 DS. Not great but not bad either.

My question is, as the body gets used to the same routine and does not burn as much calories as to a different routine, what program should I start next? I plan to seriously commit to 30 DS for the month for February but after that I want to start a program to step up my cardio routines and lose weight. Should I go for Insanity? Any other recommendations? My goal is to be at 77 Kg.

Other question is, what happens if I keep my workout of 30 DS throughout the year? I cycle the levels. That is, if I did Level 1 on Monday, I would do Level 2 the next day and Level 3 the next. Is the workout effective in the long run? Which workout would you recommend to help tone body and maintaining the endurance (after the goal weight is achieved)? Would 30 DS continue to help lose weight every month if I do it properly?

That were a lot of questions. I would really appreciate some help! Trying to make my way across these workouts.

PS I eat clean, more or less. Brown bread, homemade meals and minimum amount of junk food. No sugar juices or sodas.

Replies

• BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love Blogilates with Cassey Ho! I discovered it last week, and I'm now addicted!