Hi im new :)

Options
Hi everyone! im just introducing myself im 35 eeekkk and mum too two super cute lil ones aged 9 and 6. I work part time in marketing.

I started my diet on Monday and have lost 5lb so far in 4 days :) its not really the weight im worried about tho its the size! im a 18 at the moment and am heavier than i was when i was full term preggers :( i used to do a lot of dance and boxing but have just turned lazy (theres nothing better than lieing on the couch after a hard day at work) so at the moment this is just a diet appart from the odd little sit up in my bedroom! when ive lost some fat i will take up exercise again but at the moment i just dont feel comfortable with myself to do it.

When i was about 18 i jumped from a size 8 to a size 18 and i managed to drop from an 18 to a 10 in 5 months by visiting he national sliming center so im hoping that it will be that easy again this time!

My ideal size is a 12 and im looking at loosing 28lbs

Good luck to everyone else looking to lose

Replies

• JenGilbert1981
    JenGilbert1981 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    well done losing that in 4 days! Good luck and keep going. x
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    Well done on the initial loss! May I suggest walking even if you don't want to start working out yet? Just getting out and being active will help a lot! You've come to the right place for support and encouragement as well as answers to questions you might have. Feel free to add me if you would like a buddy to help support and encourage you in your journey!
  • crikey_katie
    crikey_katie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I will just say you should not skip working out if you want because you feel uncomfortable, I was like that when I started at 240 lbs, but I have come a long way. You can do this :D