HELP!

Options
kmercer4416
kmercer4416 Posts: 12 Member
Im a University student so my eating sucks. i tend to eat junk food between classes and while i study. and im a picky eater so its hard for me to find foods i like. Does anyone have and quick and easy snack and meal recipes they would like to share with me please?!

Replies

• vvento
    vvento Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My suggestions would be to start meal prepping, I would suggest recipes but I don't know what your tastes are since you mentioned you are picky. Sunday crockpot recipes for lunches are great for the rest of the week. sweet potatoes cut up into fires, seasoned and baked for 40 minutes will give you a great filling snack. there are many more things you can do. I have recipes, track daily food if you see something that interests you in my diary then ask and I'll send you the recipe.
  • CatherineWarburtonHayhurst
    Options
    I really like this website. It has healthy quick and tasty recipes. Do try and stay away from the junk...it's called junk for a reason >.<

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/category/healthy
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Can you eat in the cafeteria? They often have some low-ish calorie options like something grilled, baked, or steamed. Also a soup or salad bar.