90 days made a world of difference *pics*

Options
124»

Replies

• desika8787
    desika8787 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and years younger :-) And the thing I love the most about all: your supporters are involved in such a great way! :-) Keep on that amazing work, you're not only a good role model for you son, you're an inspiration for beginners, too :-)
  • Wari87
    Wari87 Posts: 45
    Options
    You look fantastic and years younger :-) And the thing I love the most about all: your supporters are involved in such a great way! :-) Keep on that amazing work, you're not only a good role model for you son, you're an inspiration for beginners, too :-)
    ^^^ This. Plus could u share what all u did? I m almost at my goal weight but need to reduce my stomach.
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    u look amazing! well done u xx
  • rhinosfan
    rhinosfan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow! well done you look fantastic!
    You look really different in the pictures of the start and end, like others have said younger and much happier at the end.

And thank you for reminding me that it takes time, I was getting grumpy that I wasn't seeing much difference after 25 days of the 30 Day Shred, but now I realise I am beating myself up over nothing. It takes time, now I'm just thinking 2 more months and I'll have this much noticable difference too.
  • amvis
    amvis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    good job!! :flowerforyou: i can see a great difference in your waist.could you please share whether you did any specific exercise to reduce your tummy? since having a baby my tummy is the one area that i am struggling with.i am almost 90 days in with my new life style but i am not seeing any changes in my tummy.but you give me hope :smile:
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing amount of change for 90 days. Well done.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a remarkable transformation. :)
  • Readytobeslim
    Options
    Wow, you look brilliant! Such an amazing inspiration! I need to stop eating the chocolate and start exercising again!! Well done you look fab!
  • sszbarber
    sszbarber Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, how impressive! Great job!
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Look at you girl you look amazing! It really shows even at 20 pounds weight loss I know you are so proud of this! Now this gives me hope and motivation that I so greatly need cant wait to see you reach goal
  • amcozy
    amcozy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Holy moly!!! :) You look AMAZING! Fantastic job, lady! An inspiration to those of us just starting on MFP! :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW...Looking good...Congrats
  • red9812
    red9812 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look great! Dropping the weight has made you look younger too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!