i pick my nose a lot more often in the winter.

Options
13»

Replies

• shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    what about when there's one stuck way down deep and you just can't get the sucker out? Am I the only one that goes for the missile launch approach and close the other nostril hoping that when that sucker pops out I don't hit anyone with it ?
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    what about when there's one stuck way down deep and you just can't get the sucker out? Am I the only one that goes for the missile launch approach and close the other nostril hoping that when that sucker pops out I don't hit anyone with it ?
    Me too, but I'm armed with a tissue for others' protection and for my own easy cleanup.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    you guys are doing it wrong, youre supposed to pick and flick, thats the rule
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

Apparently if it isn't a hard dry booger, the appropriate way to dispose of it is to wipe it on a bathroom wall. Always fun to stare at boogers when I am using the urinal or stall.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Gross
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    lmfao
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options

Apparently if it isn't a hard dry booger, the appropriate way to dispose of it is to wipe it on a bathroom wall. Always fun to stare at boogers when I am using the urinal or stall.

im used to them being on the bathroom stalls, and under the desks at school