First time try in a long time!

Options
Hi there peeps!
Today is going to be my fist day cutting out my love for wine! I enjoy having a glass or two three to four times per week. I'm going to try to see if cutting this out of my routine will help drop extra lbs.
If anyone has had a similar experience with or without results feel free to connect with me. It's definitely going to be something a bit challenging for me and I need motivation

Replies

• hickmanha
    hickmanha Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Man, this absolutely hit a chord with me! I LOVE my wine! And especially during the holidays, it was easily at least 1-2 glasses 4-5 times a week.

I would be happy to connect and talk about what works and what doesn't! I've found that the best way for me to put down the wine glass during the week is to exercise after work. When I come home from the gym after a good workout, I make dinner, and I feel like I should just keep drinking water, so I don't even reach for the wine.

The big thing for me, though, is that I know I can't (and shouldn't) cut it out completely. I let myself have wine on the weekends. I appreciate it more, and I find myself drinking less, tasting more.

Hope this helps! You can do it!
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 60 pounds and still regularly drink wine.
    I just make sure that I have enough calories to fit it in !
    Great motivation to get to the job :smile:
  • Bellocapelli
    Bellocapelli Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input! I think for me I need to not drink during the week end enjoy a little vino on the weekends. Let's see how I do beginning next week