Good indoor exercise, no equipment, very small area to work in

Options
2»

Replies

• sgarbacik
    sgarbacik Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    www.fitnessblender.com
    I love it because of the wide variety. I can easily search based on the type of exercise I want, how long of a workout, and what equipment I have (or don't have, in my case).

Agreed!
  • ashleyjongepier
    ashleyjongepier Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    www.fitnessblender.com
    I love it because of the wide variety. I can easily search based on the type of exercise I want, how long of a workout, and what equipment I have (or don't have, in my case).

Fitness Blender is the best! They offer 4-8 week plans such as low impact and ones that are 30 minutes as well!
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    lml852014 wrote: »
    look up blogalites on youtube, she has a TON of great workouts

Agree!!
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Google Hasfit. on YouTube. he has tons of great videos designed specifically for home workout and for every fitness level
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,910 Member
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    Roeder1122 wrote: »
    gia07 wrote: »
    Go outside and shovel snow! I bet there is plenty to work with...

I think it is time for youtube and goole!!!

Ha-ha to funny... But no! No shoveling snow. It's freezing out and we are up to about 10 inches now and its STILL snowing.

Advice:do not wait to shovel. Snow is much easier to handle if you remove it from the walkways every 2".

Agreed. Plus you're spreading out the exercise over a longer period of time.

@Roeder1122 what state are you in?
  • Roeder1122
    Roeder1122 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @Kshama2001 in TN
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    Does the building have stairs? Walk or run them.
    No steps :/ I have 1 step going to my porch but I can't jump steps because we have right now, 8 inches of snow and its still snowing!

Go shovel the snow. win win.

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Should be in the 50s today in TN today. Mother nature solving your dilemma. Watch out for black ice though.
  • jandw122912
    jandw122912 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have a Pilates video I do. It doesn't need alot of space. I'm sure you can find plenty of Pilates workouts on YouTube!
  • JasmijnRF
    JasmijnRF Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    sgarbacik wrote: »
    www.fitnessblender.com

Agreed!

Here a Fitnessblender fan as well!

• julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels has a few good workouts on Youtube (30 shred for example)
  • pstegman888
    pstegman888 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Packerjohn wrote: »
    Does the building have stairs? Walk or run them.
    No steps :/ I have 1 step going to my porch but I can't jump steps because we have right now, 8 inches of snow and its still snowing!

Go shovel the snow. win win.

If the snow in TN isn't giving you a good enough workout, I have 4' drifts in my driveway here in PA that you are welcome to shovel! I've had enough cardio & strength workouts in the last 3 days to last me til June! Hopefully the guy with the front end loader will be here by Tuesday to dig me out.
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Since it was cold this weekend I did a few of the Leslie Sansone videos on YouTube and liked them a lot. There are a ton of them on there and I did several that didn't require any equipment. Also I was able to do them in my bedroom, where I have very little space to move around. I've also tried fitnessblender and like that as well because you can search for things that don't require any equipment or with just the equipment you have (I have small hand weights at home that I can use in workouts).
  • kettlebells_and_cupcakes
    Options
    Check out beachbody.com all you need for a lot of their workouts is space in front of your tv. I swear by Shaun T