Pictures

Options
CSSJ09
CSSJ09 Posts: 293 Member
I wonder about posting pictures with people other than ourselves. In this day and age, I am concerned about posting pictures of children without parental/guardian permission and any adult without his/her express permission. As no web site is ever secure, even with passwords, I am especially concerned about pictures of children being misappropriated by hackers who may not have any good intentions.
Many of the " success" pictures show people in their bedrooms and bathrooms in very revealing clothing. Add photograph altering tools to the mix and there is the potential for real problems. Does anyone else have these concerns about posting pictures on MFP or I am I overly concerned about hacking and security breaches on MFP?

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm not concerned... But I am fully clothed in my photos.
  • starwhisperer6
    starwhisperer6 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Meh, if I put it online its something I am either proud of or figure I can live with. When I decide to run for president I will start worrying. Kids are a whole separate subject.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!