Beachbody Shakeology

Options
2»

Replies

• dwallenburg1
    Options
    The new vanilla is awesome! For me it's right up there with chocolate, then strawberry and greenberry. The new greenberry is way better than the last formula, just not my thing.
  • amfurlow
    amfurlow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love the new vanilla flavor. It isn't overpowering and it easily adapts to the flavors of what you mix in there. Chocolate is great, I can't decide if Vanilla is my new favorite over Chocolate though. I like both the Vegan and regular chocolate, but my home direct order is regular chocolate. I really like the Tropical Strawberry shakeo. But I have a harder time coming up with new addins to mix things up. Greenberry I like to keep packets on hand, but it isn't my go to shake. I do like the improved flavor a lot more. It just isn't enough to make me completely change from my chocolate, and now vanilla. :-)
  • mrsappleblossom77
    mrsappleblossom77 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I can drink the chocolate plain with a cup of almond milk. I just got the vanilla and I can't stand to drink it plain. I have been googling recipes for vanilla shakeology so I can I finish this bag and go back to chocolate.