iFit- how do I get it to work.

Options
I have a Nordic Track stationary bike- gx 2.7 which is iFit compatible. I bought 2 years of iFit from the iFit website but don't know to synch my created bike routes to my bike. I wrote customer support 4x in the past two weeks asking them if I need to also buy a module or wasn't that included. No reply. I'm getting ready to reverse the credit card payment but thought I'd post on here first.

Replies

• marylenw
    marylenw Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh man that is the exact bike I was going to buy
  • marylenw
    Options
    I thought I read somewhere if you buy the module you get ifit free for a year
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    So, after never hearing from iFit support I decided I probably needed to buy the module from Nordic track, which I did yesterday. It comes with a free year. But I paid for two years. I also wrote Nordic track, no reply, and called iFit but hung up after 30 min of being on hold. I'm hopeful it will be great!
  • marylenw
    Options
    I'm buying my bike today. The module is on sale at Sears.com for $44.94 and it includes one year. I'm glad I waited because the bike is on sale too. I'll let you when and if I get mine working maybe we can do challenges