Damn Peanut Butter!

Options
2»

Replies

• andyluvv
    andyluvv Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    64crayons wrote: »

I absolutely love kraft's extra creamy stuff. it's a shame they put so much sugar in it.

If they didn't put the sugar in, you probably wouldn't like it as much.

LOL I was just about to say.
    It reminded me of Scooby's video "If something tastes too good, spit it out because it's probably bad for you"
    So depressing but also kinda true haha
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    andyluvv wrote: »

I absolutely love kraft's extra creamy stuff. it's a shame they put so much sugar in it.

LOL I was just about to say.
    It reminded me of Scooby's video "If something tastes too good, spit it out because it's probably bad for you"
    So depressing but also kinda true haha

It reminded me of this Monty Python skit. "If we took the bones out..." https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy6uLfermPU.
  • ohiotubagal
    ohiotubagal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I too am a peanut butter fiend. I switched to natural pb last year and find it's not as addictive (probably due to the lack of sugar.) When I do get a craving, I sometimes mix it in with about 1/4-1/3 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt and a touch of honey. It goes a lot further and usually I am satisfied.

If I want it "straight up", I use a measuring spoon and eat it directly from there.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options

heh, you might be on to something. I do also love the consistency of it though, which is part of why I prefer it over the natural stuff I've tried. just so much creamier. maybe after I go through the jar I have now I'll have to try a natural one again.
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I do the PB2. Love it! It has the cocoa in it.
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    alli4god wrote: »
    I do the PB2. Love it! It has the cocoa in it.
    I saw that! They make plain and chocolate.

• BreakOnThru
    BreakOnThru Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I posted a similar question a few days ago and got a lot of helpful ideas. PB2 is one of them, but one I'm going to definitely try next is buying the single-serve packets. I, too, am coming to terms with the fact I can't be trusted around an open jar. It's like Tim Ferriss said, it's crack, especially for women!
  • jgalvan1013
    jgalvan1013 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I posted a similar question a few days ago and got a lot of helpful ideas. PB2 is one of them, but one I'm going to definitely try next is buying the single-serve packets. I, too, am coming to terms with the fact I can't be trusted around an open jar. It's like Tim Ferriss said, it's crack, especially for women!

It's so is crack. I used to get a few spoons whenever I was having a sweets craving because I thought it was healthier. Now I have it hidden in the back of the pantry at the very top