Accountability buddy

Options
2»

Replies

• one2bskiny
    one2bskiny Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be 40 in Sept. And want to lose 35 lbs by then. :)
    #bikiniby40 is my WORD. Lol
  • Dorothyk351
    Dorothyk351 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I could also use the help of someone to help keep me accountable. . Feel free to add me my user name is Dorothyk351 or my email is dkominakis@comcast.net. I seem to add friends from my end can't figure it out ,but I am not using a computer either just the app on my tablet and smart phone.
  • pierson_lauren
    pierson_lauren Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Girl I am in the same boat. Well the job part. I work a out 60 hours a week in a hospital, I mean I premade me meals and eat under calorie goal but excersise? I really need a push. I need someone who will be on my *kitten* about stuff and I'd do the same for you <3
  • kdogni
    kdogni Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Come on guys you can do this!
  • tmumphrey1
    tmumphrey1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I understand extactly where you're coming from. I try to think of what im going to look like in the future to keep me focused. Also intetacting with my MFP friends keeps me motivated as well!
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me, too! I need people who will push and motivate me!
  • Justmj77
    Justmj77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am starting one more time with MFP, (goal is to lose 40 pounds) but never posted on the boards. I'm usually a do it on my own kinda girl. :) However, gotta do something different to expect different results.
  • TiffanyBeckett
    TiffanyBeckett Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Amby6912 wrote: »
    I definitely need an accountability buddy! I love, love, love Dr. Pepper. It is the reason I am having trouble with this last 15 lbs. So I definitely need someone who will help keep me from going overboard with the soda.

Dr Pepper is definitely my weakness too!
  • UnicornAmanda1
    UnicornAmanda1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    cobainbuzz wrote: »
    I need help/friends too. I do pretty good 3 or 4 days in a row, then i end up in a binge and get real depressed and upset with myself. I want 2016 to be my year! Im ready to shed the extra weight for good. I want to lose 85lbs

I have the similar problem as you. I will do good for a few days and then I give in. I can never stick with it. Sometimes I just get so discouraged that I give up. But I don't want to do that anymore!

Same here!!! Add me!!!

• LavenderPinkOrange
    LavenderPinkOrange Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    AnneBrader wrote: »
    Hi there ! Have you found someone to help you stay accountability ? If not I'd love to help you stay on track :)

Can you help me too, please? Really need help...:(
  • brittanynhunt
    brittanynhunt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can definitely be that person! Going to school myself as well as working full time. Trying to get down a few dress sizes before my best friends wedding. Let's do this!
  • sherlockedmfp
    sherlockedmfp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love an accountability buddy too! I'm a busy college student and consistently find myself procrastinating my workouts. Having someone to keep me on track and motivate me would really help my situation. :)
  • kogome
    kogome Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Haha I'll add you if you add me! I'm also a college student with a crazy schedule. I don'thave too much weight to lose, but I really want to have a healthier diet. :)