Fitbit Flex

Options
Someone is offering to sell me a fitbit flex. Never used or opened. For 50 bucks. I've really been wanting one but because of financial issues I just can't go splurge out $100 bucks on one. Should I go for it? Will it be worth it?

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    If it's truly new and unopened (and acquired legitimately) it's a pretty good price for one.
  • elias1609
    elias1609 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    If it's truly new and unopened (and acquired legitimately) it's a pretty good price for one.
    Would I need wifi or anything for it to sync?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    elias1609 wrote: »
    Would I need wifi or anything for it to sync?

You'd need a smart phone or (access to ) a computer, yes.
  • weightlossissues
    weightlossissues Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You will love it once you understand it. I just got one yesterday.
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have the flex and I love it. It's perfect for me. You need a smartphone or tablet, and wi-fi as well as a Bluetooth connection to sync.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I've had fun with mine. I have competitions with friends and colleagues - good motivation to haul myself up all the stairs at work and stay active outside of my workouts! Yes you'll need to sync it to the app on a phone or tablet.
  • Quaters
    Quaters Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Someone is offering to sell me a fitbit flex. Never used or opened. For 50 bucks. I've really been wanting one but because of financial issues I just can't go splurge out $100 bucks on one. Should I go for it? Will it be worth it?
    I would save up and get the Hr model. the battery lasts longer, they cannot fall off, i had two flexes before the hr
  • Max7028
    Max7028 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

That's a good bargain if u just started with health gadgets. This Flex version is best for beginners & intermediate users. If heart monitoring & GPS tracking are very important then go for higher grade version.

If your smartphone is able to install Fitbit apps, got Bluetooth & Wi-Fi/3G/4G connection to internet, u r ready to go. Other devices like laptops & tablets r optional