Green smoothie friends

Options
I'm really into having green smoothies for lunch having got a nutrininja at new year. I'm trying lots of different stuff and am looking for green smoothie mfpals to see what you put in yours. My name is Sarah, I'm 42 years young, Mum of 2, one teenager and one preschool...in the UK. Please feel free to add me even if you're not a green smoothier x

Replies

• tryin08
    tryin08 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am also 42 and love my green smoothie recipe. I use a can of pineapples in juice, a couple of handfuls of power greens- spinach, kale, chard, etc,2 bananas, 1 or 2 cups and of strawberries, 1tbl chia seeds, 1 or 2 tbl of PB2. I dont always use the PB2 and sometimes I add a bit of honey.
  • Donfeao
    Donfeao Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love green smoothies, any smoothies to be honest! Here in Australia i love to go to Top Juice, they make all kinds of fresh juices and smoothies and protein shakes etc! Please add me to share your wisdom!
  • dropitlikeasquat87
    dropitlikeasquat87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love green smoothies too! I like to add Greek yogurt, spinach, raw honey, and almond milk in mine and I like to switch up the flavor with different kinds of fruits. The possibilities are endless