Belly, hips, butt and thighs.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Belly and upper arms. :(
  • lightmouse
    lightmouse Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Belly. And that's literally it. So I'll put on 1.5 stone (like I have since my profile pic) feel awful and all I get is "you don't need to lose weight" because I'm hiding my flabby stomach under clothes so all you see are my skinny arms and legs. HATE it
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Thighs and butt. I swear I'm going to have 6 pack abs before any fat comes off my thighs and butt.
  • court161
    court161 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just my stomach, small everywhere else.
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Ugh, at home, at work, all around town. It's exhausting! B)
  • kelleymporter
    kelleymporter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a lot of you are with me on this... my weight is on my stomach! I have other problem areas but this is the main one!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Face and belly. The rest of me is thin/muscular.

I have a large chest too, but apparently that is not actually fat, since even with major weight loss, it is not going anywhere. :)
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    belly, hip and thigh.. :#
  • chastity0921
    chastity0921 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Boobs and belly. Jealous of all you butt and thigh ladies!
  • Traveler120
    Traveler120 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Boobs, belly and arms. I'm down to 124 lbs, 5'5" and STILL have to lose about 5-7 more lbs to see my abs and have nicer arms. Meanwhile, my butt is flat and a bit deflated. If only I could take the fat in my belly, arms and a bit of boob and transfer it to my butt, I'd be perfect and wouldn't need to lose any more.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Arms and face, but ever since I had my 3rd baby, I'm adding stomach to the list.
  • ptenyak
    ptenyak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    belly. What little weight I have lost seems to be from my butt which I really didnt want to lose! I think the belly is the hardest fat to get rid of - especially the older I get :neutral:
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I would say thighs and hips. Maybe my butt but I like it how it is! I would say tummy but after four babies the skin is so saggy there it's hard to tell. My upper body is pretty slim and muscular at this point.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Saddlebags, arrrgh
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    all over.
  • steponebyone
    steponebyone Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    jaga13 wrote: »

Good one! Haha
  • steponebyone
    steponebyone Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Everywhere, but mainly my thighs and butt. I'm so sad because when I gained 20lbs a year ago, I got so much cellulite on my legs! Like way too much. It's embarrassing. Then I lost 15lbs on MFP and it's still there. My legs are smaller but the bumps remain. Hmm, maybe time to start weight training or something!
  • deanaferrari
    deanaferrari Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    All over. The strangest thing is losing weight in my feet though. At my thinnest, I wear a size 6 in shoes.

I thought I was just imagining it - or that maybe my shoes were getting stretched out (which may still be it) - but I have lost 3 inches off my ankles already so I imagine my feet too have shrunk.

As for where I carry my weight -- all over but it's most accumulated around the hips and thighs :(
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    jaga13 wrote: »

Brilliant! And agreed! I just crossed 70 lbs lost this month. That's like a gigantic bag of dog food AND a large ba of dog food. I looked at my 50 lb bag of dog food when I came in the door today after taking a hike with a significant elevation gain this afternoon, and it kind of amazed me that last year I was hauling the equivalent of that bag and a half up and down that same hike. No wonder it feels so much easier now!