Got a booty!

Options
So I've been using the elliptical with resistance about 3 times a week for the last month and my booty is looking gooood! My back has more of a scoop and my butt is lifted and more round! Love it! Just had to share my excitement. I've always had a shapeless flat butt!

Replies

• rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I was using the elliptical the other day. I remembered someone saying to activate the glutes while running in general. I tried that on the elliptical. I noticed better posture and more fluid alignment too. To progress and really work the glutes I go for barbell hip thrusts, squats and deadlifts as well as single-leg body weight and band work.
  • saralthrash
    saralthrash Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I agree. So far o had only used barbell squats for a butt workout but the extra oomph from the elliptical was so nice!
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I've been walking every day and my butt has disappeared. I mean, my size 14 jeans are still fine around my waist, but they sag off my behind like a deflated balloon! It's kinda cool!

Good work, and good luck on the rest of your fitness journey. :)
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I've been walking every day and my butt has disappeared. I mean, my size 14 jeans are still fine around my waist, but they sag off my behind like a deflated balloon! It's kinda cool!

Good work, and good luck on the rest of your fitness journey. :)

Try adding some resistance training to help preserve some LBM as you lose fat to help keep some shape.