Non cookie dough cookie dough. HEAVEN!!!!!

Options
bdt0831
bdt0831 Posts: 28 Member
Love cookie dough? WHO DOESNT? I have a recipe that has NO flour. No eggs. No oil. No butter. It's SO AMAZING. tastes like cookie dough.
1 can garbanzo beans drained and VERY WELL RINSED.
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp PURE vanilla
3 tbsp oats
1/4 cup of nut butter of choice. I use 1 tbsp powdered peanut butter and 1/8 cup natural PB of any kind.
Put all ingredients in food processor and pulse until very finely mixed. The dough should look like dough and be moist. If it's not moist but crumbly and slightly dry you can add a few tbsp of milk/soy of choice.
Sweetener: you can use agave. Stevia. Truvia. Organic coconut brown sugar. Any sweetener you like. If you use organic brown sugar you only need about 1/3 cup. But add your sweetener a little at a time until sweet for you. Then you can add Dark chocolate chips if you like. I use Lindt 70% cocoa and chop it up or you can use ghiradelli dark cocoa 60% chips. It's just like cookie dough! I got this recipe from Chocolate covered Katie. She is on Facebook. She's a genius! This recipe has been a lifesaver for my sweet tooth.

Replies

• knightangelstar
    knightangelstar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • steph2740
    steph2740 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Is this made to be eating as is or baked like cookies?? Cuz I know everyone loves raw cookie dough! Haha either way great idea!
  • bdt0831
    Options
    I eat it raw because there are no eggs or dairy. It's amazing raw. I have never baked cookies out of them. Even the kids and hubby love it. I took it to a party this past weekend and everyone loved it. It was gone in no time.
  • bdt0831
    Options
    I bought Scooby snack graham crackers for the kids to dip it in. You can use fruit or graham crackers or vanilla wafers. You can even put it on top of protein pancakes. It's addictive!!!
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Edited: never mind, I answered my own question :).