I drank an entire 50 ounce milkshake!!! I need help!!!! Please

Options
Help me!!! I couldn't stop drinking that milkshake and now I feel sick... I've been eating healthy for a month and then I drank that milkshake!! help!!!

Replies

• ilex70
    ilex70 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Ouch! As in, really, ouch. That would make my stomach hurt.

Saw your other post also.

What kind of help are you looking for? There are some handy stickies on the board re:getting started on MFP.

To go back in time and not drink the milkshake you need Dr. Who, not MFP. :)
  • laytonperry11
    laytonperry11 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What is doctor who?
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Dr who is a tv show about time travel!
  • laytonperry11
    Options
    Oh ok thanks!!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Pity it didn't bring all the boys to the yard, then you could have shared it.
  • laytonperry11
    Options
    I feel like I'm gonna throw up!!! It was mint chocolate chip... If I throw up I will throw up green chocolate chips
  • laytonperry11
    Options

What??? What do u mean by that?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm gonna throw up!!! It was mint chocolate chip... If I throw up I will throw up green chocolate chips

Try it and report back.
  • laytonperry11
    Options
    Huh?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

I'm sorry, this image made me giggle. Perhaps next time get a smaller shake so that when you drink it all your stomach is less angry.

ETA: Was it tasty? Are you feeling deprived in the rest of your diet? If you look at the why of this happening, you may be able to reduce the chance it will happen again.

What??? What do u mean by that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGL2rytTraA
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Log it and move on.
  • bbeaukay
    bbeaukay Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What is doctor who?

Not what.. But WHO.. :) but I've been craving a milkshake pretty bad..I am trying to combat it with hot mint tea with honey and other healthy snacks
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i drank a quarter bottle of jack last night and most of it vacated my body. should have had dinner. lol

probably spared me some calories, but man what a waste of good whiskey.

oh anyways yeah. mint chocolate chip vomit. good times.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    Log it and move on.
    This. You'll physically feel like crap for a bit, but, you'll be fine. Figure out how many calories that sucker has, log it and move on. The stress will just add to the crappy feeling. Go for a walk. One does not need to 'eat clean' for weight loss. Treats are fine just as long as they fit into your daily calories.

• Ninkyou
    Options
    I also want to say, 50 oz is alot. ALOT. Next time try going with 1/5 of that amount. It's no wonder you have a belly ache. But like I said, log it and move on. Use this as a learning experience to never consume that much again.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I also want to say, 50 oz is alot. ALOT. Next time try going with 1/5 of that amount. It's no wonder you have a belly ache. But like I said, log it and move on. Use this as a learning experience to never consume that much again.

I'm not even sure I could name a place that would sell 50 ounces of milkshake (all at once). That's a lot of milkshake.
  • Larissa_NY
    Larissa_NY Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    What do you want, someone to hold your hair? 'Cause I'm not doing that unless you and I met in a bar bathroom wearing the same skirt and did the instant-drunk-girl-bonding thing.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    50 oz milkshake, huh? That's impressive!
    Log it and get back to your routine.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options

I'm not even sure I could name a place that would sell 50 ounces of milkshake (all at once). That's a lot of milkshake.
    I bet those super sized McDonald's shakes come close.
    Been there, done that. Yeah, lesson learned and remembered 5 years later!
  • Ninkyou
    Options

I bet those super sized McDonald's shakes come close.
    Been there, done that. Yeah, lesson learned and remembered 5 years later!

McDonald's only goes up to 22oz according to their nutrition information.