Set back

Options
I am trying to stay positive as overall I did have a good week. I made good choices, I denied myself the endless temptations, I stayed within my allotted calories and nutrients, and I exercised everyday. However, I ended my week poorly with the attendance of a graduation party where there were no healthy choice for food and it was an open bar. Then it was a storm that followed through to the next day (today), of snacking on chocolate turtles, salted cashews, bread, and wine. I feel like I have undone all my success. But, tomorrow is another day and I will try to be better. I used to binge eat at least three times per week so I should cut myself some slack.

Replies

• Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Chalk these days up and focus on the future. We all slip up. This doesn't change what you've been doing. Get back on track tomorrow and remember why you're changing.

Good luck!
  • Chrissyallin
    Chrissyallin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dont feel bad. I have gone without chocolate and soda for 3 weeks and tonight I had a craving for both. I had a dove chocolate bar and a ginger ale. I was still within my calories. WE deserve it!!! Dont be hard on yourself. We will get back on track.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Yup. Start again tomorrow and put it behind you. It happens. We all slip up.
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    It was a graduation party. Chalk it up to having a little fun, and get back on the healthy train! :)
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Every day is a chance to start again. Get up, brush off and make today good. You got this.