Replies

• DBMOTIVATOR75
    DBMOTIVATOR75 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hey guys thanks for the positive responses, all added, let's do this
  • trennell388
    trennell388 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new and looking for tips and motivation and a bollocking if I do wrong
  • DBMOTIVATOR75
    Options
    Hey trennell you can shout me when ever, here to support and motivate
  • md14mcowing
    md14mcowing Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm marty from Northern Ireland I'm 28 and back on the weight loss again I did loose 12 stone 2 years ago but recently put it back on so back to loose the weight
  • linzi911
    linzi911 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone else want to add me...m I'm 34 and looking to get lean again.. 2015 was a bad year for me and I ate far too much cake.
  • Reemule
    Reemule Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me, lost 23lbs so far since being made redundant in the summer. Starting work again on the 8th Feb and I reckon things will become harder so friends would be great.
  • DBMOTIVATOR75
    Options
    Hey Marty, feel free to message me when you need any motivation
  • tmay221
    tmay221 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you I will x
  • mart2811
    mart2811 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Martin here. Looking to loose belly fat and tone up for summer... Never done anything like this before. Just started T25 workout thingy and struggling to eat enough... 1st world problems I know
  • DBMOTIVATOR75
    Options
    Hi Martyn, it's the toughest place to lose it, first place it goes on and last to go (apparently) ideally need to drop the carbs to help with this, know as visceral fat :(
  • DBMOTIVATOR75
    Options
    And high intensity workouts for longer periods will also will accelerate the fat loss, the insanity workouts are awesome also.
  • DBMOTIVATOR75
    Options
  • tulabelle23
    tulabelle23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, just started the Dukan diet today
  • rhyscycles
    rhyscycles Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me. Looking to lose 1 stone.
    Rhys
  • DBMOTIVATOR75
    Options
  • DBMOTIVATOR75
    Options
    Hey mojo, I've done insanity and realistically you do need to be active as it can be a baptism of fire otherwise, having said that, I see it that you do what you can and build it up (maybe) ;)
  • annapage38
    annapage38 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have a sporting background, and I'm also injured! Despite not going through a great period (not being able to play and train in my sport makes me grouchy) I'm trying to lose the weight I've put on since injury and rehab, at last
  • DBMOTIVATOR75
    Options
    Hey Anna thanks for touching base, it would he good to talk sports/sports injuries with you and yes the biggest issue of inactivity is weight gain :/
  • Ngegee
    Ngegee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    50 lbs is a great achievement, wish I could manage that.Best of luck with your new targets,