Nearly 3 weeks in...

Options
Hi! I have recently started on here after failing miserably a couple of time before. After having 3 children I have put on a huge amount of weight which I need to shed now. Myself and my 2 friends are doing this together and I am now on day 11. So far I have lost an OK amount of weight but my goal is 60lbs altogether. Feeling a bit frustrated today as I have been walking approximately 2 miles each day (apart from yesterday when I walked 5), I have stayed under my calorie goal and I still put 2lb on!

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately women fluctuate a lot based on the time in our menstrual cycle. Ensure you are drinking adequate water and tracking accurately (weight everything). Beyond that remain patient and track when you tend to gain water weight in your cycle.
  • samanthamccartney1
    samanthamccartney1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm coming towards the end so that makes sense! Thank you!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Options
    No problem! Even after years of tracking I still get disappointed to see the scale up 2-5 pounds, then I look at my cycle tracker and see that the gain is right on time (there's twice per cycle that mine goes up).
  • samanthamccartney1
    samanthamccartney1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Excellent - I'll try not get too disheartened! Hopefully over the next few months I'll expect it :)