Getting started, need to lose around 200lbs. Looking for people for the long haul.

Options
2»

Replies

• rosieramirez669
    rosieramirez669 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there I just had a baby 2 months ago and gained like crazy I was already big but not this big I'm 290 I have lost 4lbs already but want to loose about 90 more pounds so let's do this feel free to add me ladies
  • ROFLwaffle82
    ROFLwaffle82 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • MyWeigh94
    MyWeigh94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking to loose 150 pounds more. Down 11. Current weight is 291
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and trying to figure this community thing out, lol. I joined Jan 6 at 331 pounds and am currently at 317. Want to lose another 172 pounds! That sounds like a lot but when I started 3 weeks ago it was 185, lol. So I'll get there just as you will.

I know nothing about the community, adding people, or groups. So if anyone would like to add me please feel free. I have NO friends :'( LOL
  • scalebeater
    scalebeater Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    100+ to go here too!! Please add me :smiley:
  • mh1706
    mh1706 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm almost to the finish line but if I can help anyone in this journey I am willing. I'm no expert but I research a lot and I'm willing to share all I have learned
  • CroneStar
    CroneStar Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    15 pounds is awesome! You are doing fabulously. I just started here too and I need to lose at least 60-70 lbs. I want some friends here as well.
  • teresaroberts5015
    Options
    I just started about a week or so ago. I need to lose about 160lbs to be considered in the healthy range but I just want to get down to about 175. I will be here for quite a while. Looking for friends that are in it for the long haul as well. Please feel free to add me.
  • Lori437
    Lori437 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to the app and don't know how to add people yet, but if you do, feel free to add me. I would like to lose 200lbs myself, but also get my family healthier. If you get any add requests from me it's because I learned how to do it and am jumping in.
  • DiviturLabimur
    DiviturLabimur Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, could always use more friends for motivation. That goes for anyone here.
  • locadeatar
    locadeatar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm looking to lose around 50 lbs but with my ultra-slow metabolism, I'm in it for the long haul. :)