Really need some advise

Options
Hi, I have been doing the diet thing my whole life. I finally hit 155lb in Feb 2013. Then a complete standstill! I joined the gym 2 months ago and started my new passion, lifting. I was a Cardio only person. Since joining the gym I have gained 11lbs. In 2 months.
I upped my calories a bit, because people told me to. I go to the gym 6 days a week, sometimes twice a day. I wear a hrm and burn a lot of calories.
So 11lbs up, Lost 1 inch in my stomach and gained 1 inch in my arms. The rest stayed the same. I do feel tighter, but nothing is going down.
I know I am not the best at my diet, but I don't go over my calories, my net is normally less than 1000. I have added more protein.
Do I need to wait longer for results? Should I stop lifting? Should I eat less calories? I feel good, but I want to see change somewhere. I am 5'4 and a half and wt right now is 161. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Replies

• luvriden
    luvriden Posts: 52
    Options
    Your net should never be less then 1200. Be sure to eat back your exercise calories. Search for "Eat more to loose more".