Replies

• davebcfcdann
    davebcfcdann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    2 Boiled eggs to snack on
  • PammieWe
    PammieWe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    yogurt, veggies (raw green beans, celery, cucumber, carrots, zucchini) with hummus or laughing cow cheese, string cheese, almonds
  • Rockytop_relic
    Rockytop_relic Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I mix raw almonds and dried cranberries...yum
  • Splitbygreg
    Splitbygreg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Salad
    Tuna in a pouch bag thingy
    Almonds
    Peanuts
    Peanut butter
    Beef jerky
    Fruit in a cup
    Cut up veggies
    Brotein shake
    Sardines
    Anchovies
    Raw tomatoes
    Stuff like that.
  • instantmartian
    instantmartian Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    printer88 wrote: »
    I mix raw almonds and dried cranberries...yum

I do this, too! Sometimes I add in a serving (15 g) of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
  • caitypants86
    caitypants86 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Half of a large honeycrisp apple with a tablespoon of crunchy PB :)
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I snack often throughout the day! Keeps me feeling full and decreasees my chances of binging. I like to opt for cottage cheese & tomatoes, Snappea Crisps, fruits (apples, oranges, pineapple, strawberries, etc.), hummus and carrots, yogurt and protein bars!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I keep nut’s and protein bars in my draws at work. It makes it uncomfortable to sit but they are there when I need them. ;-)
  • krishnap1104
    krishnap1104 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've been snacking on Skinny Pop Popcorn, and grapes. I also keep some Cliff Bars in my desk to satisfy my sweet craving. Goodness Knows Bars are also one of my favs right now!! Its apple, almond and peanuts with a dark chocolate bottom.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I usually have an 80-cal Dannon Greek yogurt with a tablespoon of granola. They have great flavors.
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I used to take grapes, cheese and whole wheat crackers. Filling and nutritious and delishious. :)

I'm retired. I miss those snack times. There was this little park area out back of the museum where I used to sit on the grass and eat those.
  • Taylorgo90
    Taylorgo90 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I try to have some almonds or any other nuts for snacking
  • 2015Beth
    2015Beth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Careful of grapes they are high in sugar....
    Try roast garbanzo beans, almonds, or hardboiled egg. They are all a do it yourself so you can stay away from processed bars/yogurt and other food etc...
  • natalieclemson
    natalieclemson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Homemade Kale Chips. Full allowance of Vitamin A and C and virtually no calories!
  • Pikashel
    Pikashel Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've been bringing a smoothie, blueberries, clementines, apples.
  • jolenegatto
    jolenegatto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fresh veggies,
    Hard boiled eggs,
    Low fat cottage cheese (portioned),
    A few dates or dark chocolate (portioned) to take care of those sweet cravings,
    Half a small avocado w/ fresh salsa,
    Melon, apple or fresh berries,
    Nuts and seeds (portioned),
    Roasted/dried peas or chickpeas.
  • rmullins16
    rmullins16 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You need things that are filling otherwise you are over snacking. So maybe things like huumus, peanut butter, cheese and nuts, and drink lots of water.
  • verga32
    verga32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know that Kind bars has lots of calories up to 230) however it does the trick for me. Especially in the afternoon after my salad and protein lunch. My commute is 1:15 minutes and I am still not that hungry for diner when I get home by 5:30-6. I will eat less for diner and am satisfied.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Take a sandwich baggie of jicama slices to work and keep it in the fridge. If you need a snack, have a couple or three of the slices. Sweet, crunchy, and you can't get 100 calories in the bag and still zip it closed.
  • opalquartz
    opalquartz Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Fruits (apple, banana, a couple clementines), pistachios, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, mini babybel, various yogurts, hard boiled eggs, and protein bars are my go-to's. And coffee with a little milk and sugar counts as a snack, right? :D