BBG and Bulky Legs

Options
I generally have the problem of bulky legs. Even when I get really thin and even too thin, my legs are huge. I started doing BBG because I wanted the toned look, but my legs have just gotten really thick! Anyone else deal with this or have advice? x

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately it sometimes just comes down to genetics. If you're legs are big, with defined muscle, there's not much you can do to reduce it with the exception of NOT using your legs at all so they can atrophy. Any physical use of them will keep their current size unless you have a lot of fat to lose.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Itreadlightly
    Itreadlightly Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I felt disfigured by my thighs- no matter how thin or how much exersize always big-- so I had liposuction and it helped me with my self esteem. It was worth the expense and time to recover.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I have big thighs too. I can't cut down too low in weight to get them looking slim, because my upper body starts looking crazy skinny. I'm just going to work with what I have :) If they're going to be big, I might as well make them strong and good looking.