Not losing weight after 3 weeks

Options
2»

Replies

• sarahmclinden81
    sarahmclinden81 Posts: 10 Member
    Options

No it's not carbs. It will be inaccurate logging.
    When this happen I know I need to do a few things. 1) weigh everything 2) log it before you eat it 3) include all your liquid calories 4) make sure your calorie goal is adjusted for any weight loss 5) exercise calorie counts can be out, eat half back 6) MEASURE everything you're putting in your mouth repeated because this is likely where you're going wrong.

I'm weighing everything and logging everything it's definitely not that X
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,725 Member
    Options
    How much are you trying to lose? Lifting weight WILL increase your body size a little in the beginning due to water and glycogen storage. If your calorie deficit is too aggressive, weight loss may be slow. Don't try to lose 2lbs a week unless you're over 200lbs.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • sarahmclinden81
    sarahmclinden81 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Really it's my measurements, inch off under bust, waist, love handles & hips lol probably only 5-4 pounds. I don't weigh myself as I was bulimic along time ago so I get a bit obsessive with scales so just going by how my clothes fit and they are pretty tight at the moment.
    I don't lift as in at the gym it's mostly resistance training and hiit with kettle bells (5-8kg depending on exercise) & trx X