New here, doing this on a mission for myself and my school. Go Cougs!

Options
Hi, I'm a college student from Washington State University. I made this account for myself and a scholarship I am applying for. For 12-weeks I am following a fitness plan(Starting monday january 25th) made by a graduate student from my school, with the hopes that those par-taking will reach their goals(Weightloss, maintain, or gain).
At the end all of us will write an essay about the changes we experienced through out this program, and two participants will be chosen. SO I thought, as a Kinesiology major myself, why not go big or go home?
I plan to not only do their suggested work-outs but continue participating in my school club sport, as well as calorie/nutrition count for the benefit of the person who is doing this as their graduate degree project(They did request us to count calories, but was not mandatory for the scholarship), and my own!
If you add me you're not really helping me get the money, But you are Helping me to stay on track and keep me dedicated! I Would love to support others and have support! Feel free to add me and
Go Cougs!!

Replies

• Yvonnie16
    Yvonnie16 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    WSU! I am from Seattle. Add me. All the best with the project and your goals. MFP is a great place to be.